1) Please refer to: **Quick Guide to OPWDD Eligibility & OPWDD Process Chart Above**
Linking parents directly to the online locations - when the documents are updated, link you to the most current information and forms available.
2) Welcome Flyer (along with other documents such as the Front Door Brochure and Access to Services Guide): https://opwdd.ny.gov/get-started/front-door
3) Eligibility Transmittal Form and Important Facts documents (Parents can access the documents in multiple languages): https://opwdd.ny.gov/system/files/documents/2020/02/eligibility_transmittal_form.pdf
4) List of Eligibility Assessment Providers: https://opwdd.ny.gov/find-eligibility-assessment-provider
5) List of Care Coordination Organizations (Not all CCOs serve all counties): https://opwdd.ny.gov/find-care-manager
6) Family Support Services Grant Booklet: https://www.lifssac.com/grant-program-list (Please note, it's important to know a person will need to be OPWDD eligible and have contacted the Front Door to be able to participate in the programs listed in the booklet.)
Some children with exceptional needs may be eligible to receive services through
the NYS Office for People with Developmental Disabilities (OPWDD).
Some services provided through OPWDD include family support, case management, respite, housing, supported employment, recreation, skills development, training, long term habilitative services, nursing and psychiatric services, respite (short-term caregiver relief). Services for eligible persons in NYS are provided through a network of public and non-profit service providers, all of whom work collaboratively to assure that high quality care is provided.
Copyright © 2023 Kings Park SEPTA - All Rights Reserved.
WEDNESDAY JUNE 7TH
1:00PM - 9:30PM
*Flyer MUST be presented (click below) *
10% OF EACH CHECK IS
DONATED TO KP SEPTA,
*Excludes delivery and delivery apps*